Biobank Management Solutions
Matrix Biobank solutions can deliver the following benefits:
- Sample reconciliation is possible due to full sample tracking including parent/child samples, aliquots and derivatives. This can be further enhanced using barcodes.
- Chain-of-custody reporting, derived from sample check-in, check-out, quarantined and in-transit sample notification.
- Complete location recording and reporting e.g. room, freezer, shelf, container and container position. Tracking location changes provides storage location auditing and reconciliation of the complete sample.
- Aids compliance with regulatory authority guidelines (e.g. HTA, GCLP, MHRA, FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and similar requirements) and can provide an audit trail of all changes
- Alternative user interfaces are available with desktop and browser deployment, using the unique “one-time” configuration
Matrix Tracker, in common with all Matrix software, is unique due to its powerful configuration tools. They provide the ability to implement a system that matches your specific requirements and keeps your system in step with changing user and regulatory requirements, without going back to the system developers for additional and often costly changes. You benefit from extended system life and reduced overall cost of ownership.
To learn more about Matrix solutions for biobank and bio repository management click on the links below to download our product information and case studies.