Veterinary Pathology LIMS
Matrix Gemini™ is designed to meet the specific requirements of all veterinary pathology laboratories. It is a highly configurable LIMS that can be implemented to meet the specific user requirements of each veterinary pathology laboratory.
Matrix Gemini has a dual desktop/browser interface. This means that you can choose the best interface to suit your current situation. Matrix Gemini delivers an identical user experience no matter whether you use a desktop or browser interface. As soon as any screen is designed using the unique Matrix Gemini™ One Time™ Configuration Tools, it is immediately available via your network or over the web, without further set up.
Matrix Gemini offers fast implementation and can provide an excellent fit for a wide range of laboratories and processes. The software is configured to match your specific requirements during implementation. The powerful configuration tools mean that you can keep your LIMS instep with future changes within the laboratory, for example to workflows or sample testing requirements. This ensures continued usability and helps to extend the useful life of the system which in turn means the cost of ownership is reduced.
Matrix Gemini LIMS lets you easily manage:
- Submissions / Cases / Samples
- Archive and retrieve samples & data
- Implement full audit trail and version control
- Compliance with regulatory requirements
- Configure Case / Accession / Submission Forms
- Print labels and barcode labels for submissions and containers
- Configure specific customer and management reporting
- E-Mail or eFax reports, quotations and invoices on demand
- Interface instruments to the system
- Manage customer stock levels, re-order levels and re-order amounts for forms, labels, large/ small tubes, swabs, blood tubes, envelopes, slide holders and more.
- Pricing, quotations and invoicing, including customer / client specific pricing for profiles and tests.
- Interfacing with any accounting software package eg Sage
- Results entry and multiple limits checking against reference ranges
- Retests / Restains
- Work list generation
- Flexible reporting formats for result and management reporting