Matrix Scheduler is an optional module for the current Matrix product range. It allows tasks to be automatically scheduled based on dates, times, days of the week and other parameters.
Autoscribe Matrix Scheduler
The Matrix Scheduler is fully audit trailed, allowing you to see and review all changes made to a schedule. In addition, Matrix Scheduler provides a clear and easy method of adding additional tasks, without the need for an entirely new distribution of the product.
Matrix Scheduler Benefits
- Automatically schedule multiple jobs such as sample / batch registration thus saving personnel time.
- Schedule reports to run automatically at any date and any time thereby enabling out of hours 24/7 operation. Work lists, summary reports and operational status of samples / tests can be ready for the working day
- Schedule triggering of external programs eg automate scheduled email reminders, reports, backups, any Microsoft program etc. so that they are ready for staff arriving at work or prior to important meetings or deadlines.
- Matrix Scheduler provides a clear and easy method of adding tasks to the schedule and is delivered with easy to use and effective on-line documentation making the system user friendly and easy to support.
- Matrix Scheduler auto starts on server start up and is a server based standard Windows service background process that logs all work requests and their outcomes.
- The System Administrator has complete control over the schedule whilst allowing clients the benefit of scheduling times that are convenient for them.
- The current / future schedules can be viewed from anywhere on the network to verify / check logs that schedules have been run.
- •Matrix Scheduler runs as a service on a host server
- Normally configured to start automatically (when server started)
Scheduler Configuration and Auditing
- Labels on screens / buttons etc are configurable
- Changes to configuration are audited
- History of execution / job history is maintained as well as success (or failure)
- Future schedule available
- Matrix Scheduler is built on modern architecture and utilises task plug-ins which make the system fully expandable. The product is future proofed as it is built on Microsoft .NET, C# and Matrix Gemini technology, containing no legacy or dead code.
Autoscribe have an unbroken 16 year history of delivering sustainable, future proofed information management systems and upgrades to the market.
Matrix Scheduler is:
- Faster to Implement
- Easier to User and Support
- Better by Design