Fast Deployment LIMS Solution
Fast deployment is a key benefit of Matrix Express LIMS. Easy configuration means that you will quickly start to benefit from this LIMS solution as it requires minimal resources to implement. The system includes user defined fields and a series of ready-to-use reports that are suitable for most application areas. It will help you meet the requirements of a regulated laboratory, working to standards such as FDA 21 CFR Part 11, UKAS and GLP.
Benefits of Matrix Express LIMS include:
- The software is a ready-to-use LIMS solution
- Provides a cost effective LIMS implementation for smaller laboratories
- Suitable for regulated environments with full audit trail of changes to the system and data
- Dual Windows/Browser interface so you can use the most appropriate interface for the current task
- Upgradable to the full functionality of Matrix Gemini LIMS if required in the future
- Fully supported by Autoscribe's in-house help desk
Matrix Express provides all the key functionality expected in a LIMS including sample/work registration, test allocation, sample receipt, result entry, limit checking, result validation, sample approval and reporting. In addition, sample and test status may be monitored to provide information that will assist in the management of the laboratory by providing performance statistics. New tests, submitters and poducts can be added to the system easily and quickly by users with an appropriate level of security clearance.
The system has a secure log-on for individuals or groups with system access defined by log-on credentials. Log-on requires both a user name and password but for certain actions, for example result validation, the system can prompt for the user's password before the action is authorised.
Matrix Express provides a set of basic reports including management reports, sample status, result trend and event log reports. The date range and the report type can be defined and the report sent to a choice of destinations e.g. the screen, a printer or a file for export. Matrix Express uses Crystal Reports as its reporting engine; additional reports can be configured by users or provided, on a consultancy basis, by our Technical Services department.