Implementation Services that ensure successful LIMS projects
A LIMS is a complex but powerful software system that will impact on many areas of your organization. Introducing a new LIMS is usually high profile, subject to stringent budget limitations, critical implementation deadlines and attracts significant management scrutiny. At Autoscribe, we have over 15 years' experience of LIMS implementation. Our LIMS implementation program follows a formal methodology that has been carefully designed to harness this experience and provides a proven process to deliver the LIMS to your organization, on-time and on-budget. It involves many distinct steps, these are summarized below. A much fuller description of this process is covered in our System Implementation Guide.
- Detailed review of project requirements
- Definition of project scope, deliverables and responsibilities
- Installation of core system
- Preparation of a Functional Specification (where required)
- Configuration, following a prototyping approach.
- Delivery of configured system
- Familiarization training
- Delivery of instrument interfaces
- Alpha review meeting
- Beta review meeting
- Final acceptance testing
- Formal training
- Roll out tasks (various – project specific)